Thursday, January 24, 2008

Joni and Friends of Ohio

Joni and Friends is a not-for-profit Christian organization dedicated to accelerating Christian ministry in the disability community. Their mission is to communicate the Gospel and equip Christ-honoring Churches worldwide, and to evangelize and disciple people affected by disabilities.

Earlier, I have posted that one of my "Hall of Faiths" is Joni Eareckson Tada I always respected her organization and she has done so much for Christian Churches around the world.

Joni and Friends International Disability Center

By the way, there are only 4 local Churches in my area that are listed in Joni's website that serves people with disibilities. I have visisted two of them and I have not visit the other two. In fact, I was a member of one of them for years but no longer attending there due to issues that my wife and I were experiences. I still love the Church and I still have my heart set on this church. It was time for us to move on.

If you are curious to know if a local Church in your area is on the list, you can go here: CHURCHES AND ORGANIZATIONS WITH DISABILITY MINISTRIES

No comments: