Friday, February 13, 2009

Update

Because of my wife's recent hospital stay in the last part of December and early part of January, she had a severe case of pain. The doctors were giving us conflicting results of what my wife may have so she went in for colonosoply. Some thought she has Ulcerative colitis but she didn't. Her family have history of "Crohn's disease". Anyway, her results are final and she has no serious illness other than inflammatory of her colon area.

All of this was going on, in the last 2 1/2 months, I have been having deep thoughts about my spiritual relationship with God. "Is my spiritual life superficial or real?" God uses suffering to reveal my spiritual condition. God uses people with the right life experiences by putting them through the right spiritual directions and teaching them the right spiritual lessons.

My recent circumstances have caused me to discover my spiritual issues that I became aware of. I have learned great importance of spiritual act of faith that Holy Spirit provides in my heart.

I have been in solitary and deep thinking. I shall return once I am ready.

Jim

No comments: