Saturday, December 20, 2008

I am WAY behind.... Back in May, I was giving an award from

Angela


In the spirit of gratitude and being thankful....and kindness, of course, I created this award. I truly love giving out kindness awards more than anything else because people who are truly kindhearted never expect a return on their actions.

The definition:
n.1.
1. The quality or state of being kind. 2. An instance of kind behavior: I will always remember your many kindnesses to me.
“Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm... As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” Audrey Hepburn

In remembering those who show kindness daily I have to recognize the following people:

Of course I am giving this to Angela. I enjoy reading her blogs.

More than Conquerors for her words and encouragements.

And finally Merelyme for her wonderful blog.

Thank you for your kindness and words when you post your comments.

No comments: