Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's All About Respect


I always love "history" that diplomacy in this world is being graceful towards others regardless how I think of them or how I feel about them. God constantly intervenes in our lives through providence. If you read the main stories in the Old Testament relating to God's providence, God providentially led Joseph, Ruth, Esther, Job and others to accomplish great things in His eternal plan. I believe God will do the same with President elect Obama. I have learned in our lives that God is adjusting our history according to His purposes. He knows what He's doing that we have to learn to trust His will, His power, and His timing when the time is right, and not until then. That's the essence of real faith.

I will join those who elected Obama as our President and give my 100 % support. I believe that we are called to render service and obedience as to submit to civil authority (1 Pet. 2:13–17 ; Matt. 22:21) even when they are run by sinners because the Government is God-ordained. Whoever is elected, I truly believe it is all part of God's plans.

Yesterday, I worked at a poll as one of Precinct Election Officials and it was busy in the morning. I like this picture I got from the Columbus Dispatch. I worked for 15 1/2 hours.

1 comment:

Casdok said...

It will be interesting to see how the plan unfolds.