Sunday, May 18, 2008

Deep Thoughts: God's will

I have learned that by doing of the will of God leaves me no time for disputing about His providence plans and why things are happening around us. In my position, God will not hold me responsible for my lack of understanding in the mysteries of election, predestination, and the divine sovereignty. The best and safest way to deal with these is to look to God in deepest respect say, "0 Lord, You know all."

God's will is revealed in the New Testament:
Saved (1 Timothy 2:3-4; 2 Peter 3:9)
Spirit-filled (Ephesians 5:17-18)
Sanctified (1 Thessalonians 4:3-7)
Submissive (1 Peter 2:13-15)
Suffering ( Philippians 1:29; 2 Timothy 3:12)

A person's heart is the main problem. Too hard to notice the Holy Spirit's conviction and accepting God's grace.

No comments: