Sunday, February 10, 2008

Upcoming Elections

I have posted a comment in another blogger's blog. I basically said that I hold conservative positions on most issues but have an underlying worldview of what is happening and make decisions based on them. I rather be a person who desires to be well-balanced, calm, careful, steady, and sane. As a registered Republican for 30 plus years, I have learned do NOT jump into conclusions during controversies. But I can say that I have not been a member of the Republican party for number of years now.

1 comment:

Rob said...

You and I are both qualified as independent republicans. Note the lower case "r" and I no longer identify with the current principles and partyline of the Republican Party. They sold out to the corporate interests and turned back on the American people and the conservatives. If you go back to my old Yahoo 360 blogs, back around October and November 2006, I touched on the subjects on the GOP.
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-dwM35.IjdKQNJwA_LTS2ZA--?cq=1&p=376
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-dwM35.IjdKQNJwA_LTS2ZA--?cq=1&p=379