Sunday, February 17, 2008

Been wondering when or if AG Bell will fix the their own damages?

Ever since the superbowl game, I have been wondering (still wondering) if AGBell responded to the National Association of the Deaf (NAD)'s letter to Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (AGBell) about their comments on their letter to PepsiCo.

To this day, I have not seen any responses from AG Bell. A few days after the letter was posted in AG Bell's homepage, the letter link was taken down. We can still find the letter elsewhere and it is still exists within AG Bell's website because I was still able to access to it even though the link is no longer there on the website.

I will always be looking for AG Bell's efforts to fix their mistakes and the longer this is taking for them to fix this, the more I understand their arrogant of their views of the deaf.

I do admire those who make efforts to reconcile their differences and make the best of everything TOGETHER.

1 comment:

RLM said...

Jim,

I personally doubt that the AgBAD will reply with anything remorse. The AgBAD people usually hope that something unpleasant will go away on its own term without having to admit wrongful things they done.

I am going to write the next blog posting on the issue of AgBAD.

Robert L. Mason (RLM)
RLMDEAF blog