Monday, September 14, 2009

Life and personal flaws..................................

I am one guy who don't like to admit my own mistakes or even acknowledge them. Sometime it takes me a while to learn from them. Often my mistakes have revealed for who I am and people will remember them. That's the saddest position of all.

I can only learn from a mistake after I admit I’ve made it. As soon as I start blaming other people (or the universe itself) I distance myself from any possible lesson. My mistakes were avoidable but my sequence of decisions made inevitable. Mistakes that are understood but require effort to prevent. The kind of mistakes that defines me and my character. I am going to have to start accepting responsibility makes learning possible and don’t equate making mistakes with being a mistake. I know that I can’t change mistakes, but I can choose how to respond to them.

Often my life is always reactive that are very dramatic, frustrating, painful, unrewarding, unfulfilling and illogical. What I need to do is put the breaks on reacting to mistakes by looking at the cure is being more diligence, regardless of the task. I need to stop putting off intentionally and habitually the doing of something that should be done. Maturity means acting responsibly; it means learning from my mistakes and trying not to make the same ones over again. Mistakes are a part of being human. I need to appreciate myh mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way.

"The best way to escape from a problem is to solve it." Alan Saporta

No comments: