Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What God hates

The problem is sin because those who rejected the conviction of the Holy Spirit loves living in sinful life while God hates it. God loves everything that He has created but He hated what Satan has corrupted. God is good and God is also Just. The Bible teaches that God is love; some have interpreted this in such a way as virtually to deny that He is just, which the Bible also teaches. The biblical doctrine of God's goodness so far that it is made to contradict His holiness.

God is love so we have to understand what God really hates. I have learned that God loves but He also hates. Psalm 97:10 "Ye who love the LORD, hate evil." Hate what is wrong and stand on the side of the good. A right time to love and another to hate. (Ecclesiastes 3:8).

God is love and at the same time, He hates SIN. Grace and LOVE forgives. Love hopes all things (1 Corinth 13). Love refuses to take human failure as final.

I thank God that gives me faith on my behalf which is through GRACE. I want certain people to know about it because they CAN have the faith to activate the power of God through God's GRACE. In Ephesians 4:23, the Greek word translated "renewed" (ananeoo) is used which means "to create again" or "make new." According to His grace, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit that being justified by His grace I might be made heir according to the hope of eternal life. In Ephesians 4:23 says, "Be renewed in the spirit of your mind" which means I am not to think the way I did before I knew Christ. I am no longer controlled by a self-centered mind but rather I learn from Christ through grace. The life I live is not mine but Christ living in me (Gal. 2:20). Like a baby is born with a fresh, new mind even though I live in an aging body, my spirit is being renewed daily.

No comments: