Friday, October 17, 2008

Deep thoughts, History and Lessons

Deep thoughts about my personal experience in positive choices that are right for me rather than living with a private struggle. I will be turning 50 on December 11th and I will be doing alot of soul searching.

I hate divorce and in my last marriage, I was married over 21 years to a woman who only cares about herself and what she wanted out of life. While I hate divorce, I am thankful and happy that I am divorced freed from such hardship and she was taking me for granted. In the last few years, I have struggled with my own issues that I have come to terms to accept them and move on. I regretted for not being their for my kids.

Today, I am happily married and my wife is the most wonderful woman. I can see why marriage is so good. It can be so good if only both spouses are not selfish and are willing to submit to one another with "love" unconditionally.

I always love "history". What is "true maturity" when we think of birthdays? Maturity means acting responsibly; it means learning from my mistakes and trying not to make the same ones over again. Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. I regret not being with the people I care about when they need me most.

The heart of the matter is this: LOVE and Respect even when things are not going right.

No comments: