Sunday, May 4, 2008

Spotlight Business run by people with Disabilities

I have been thinking that I might create a "Spotlight" businesses run by people with disabilities especially Deaf and Multiple Sclerosis. I would prefer find businesses in Ohio but I am more than happy to post about any businesses in the United States. I will post "Spotlight Business run by people with Disabilities" as I whenever I come across a business which could be once a week, once a month or several times a day, depending on when I learned about the businesses.

My first is one I have posted in the past which is Deaf Initiatives, Inc.which is an Ohio organization focusing on youth who are deaf or hard of hearing, and their families, have access to resources, professionals and activities that will help guide them into becoming successful and contributing members of our society.

Keepsake Theme Quilts and Wall Hangings is a non-profit organization that employs deaf and hard of hearing adults. They are an entity of Deaf Initiatives that provides initiatives to help strengthen the potential of youth that are deaf or hard of hearing.