Monday, January 28, 2008

Performance of workers with disabilities as good as co-workers

A DePaul University study found workers with disabilities performed as well as other workers while requiring about the same amount of supervision and minimal accommodations.By Barbara Rose | TRIBUNE REPORTER,January 28, 2008

I have always known that. I have had several awards like "Employee of the Year" award and I am still working at the same place for more than 27 years. People with disabilities likes to STAY BUSY.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I agree with you on this! I got just as much or more work done working part time than my coworkers did full time because I did not have to answer the phone. And my boss did not want to take my resignation letter when I resigned last month. . .

whimsical brainpan said...

I think that they/we can and are better workers because many of us feel like we have something to prove.